Transform your hair into a beautiful bouquet with this feminine design. Add a pretty gold hair band to complete the look.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into three sections: a front section that includes the hair all around the face; a middle section that extends from ear to ear, over the top of the head; and a back section that includes the hair at the back of the head. Roll the hair around the face in rollers.
2. Gather the hair at the back of the head in a low ponytail and then divide the hair in the ponytail into three even sections.
3. Rub wax onto each of these sections and then braid each section into a simple braid.
4. Backcomb the hair at the crown of the head to increase volume.
5. Draw the backcombed hair backwards and gently brush the exterior so that it is smooth and clean, but without reducing the volume.
6. Secure this section of hair at the back of the head, just above the ponytail of braids.
7. Gently backcomb the remaining hair at the crown of the head.
8. Draw the hair gently backwards, brush the top to make it smooth and mist with holding spray.
9. Secure the hair at the back, just above the ponytail, with bobby pins.
10. Gently release the rollers from the hair around the face.
11. Very gently brush out the rolled hair to create waves and then mist with holding spray.
12. Gently draw the hair backwards and pin at the back of the head, just above the ponytail. Make sure you don’t damage the waves in the hair when you draw it backwards.
13. Grasp the end of one of the braids and push the hair in the braid upwards towards the scalp. This technique loosens the braid and creates an interesting texture.
14. Wrap the loosened braid around the base of the ponytail and secure it with bobby pins.
15. Repeat this technique to loosen the other two braids and create an interesting texture. Twist the braids and secure to the scalp with bobby pins.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles