Enjoy long locks on your wedding day, even if your natural hair is quite short. In this design, two hair extensions are used to create a particularly long look.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Brush the hair back and gather it in a high ponytail.
2. Select a hairnet that matches the color of the hair and wrap it around the ponytail.
3. If the hair is curly, mist the hair with holding spray and blow dry as you brush it backwards to create a really smooth surface.
4. Select a hair extension of the right color and length.
5. Affix the extension to the top of the ponytail with bobby pins, so that the extension covers the ponytail.
6. Backcomb the hair extension at the roots to create a thick, solid foundation for the hair that falls back.
7. Mist the backcombed base of the extension with holding spray. This will ensure that the additional volume lasts longer.
8. Select a braided hair extension (or braid an ordinary hair extension) that is the right color. Make sure it is long enough to wrap around the base of the ponytail.
9. Wrap the braided extensions over the front of the ponytail base and bring the ends around to the bottom of the ponytail.
10. Use bobby pins to secure the extension in place.
11. Gently brush the hair in the ponytail.
12. To secure the ponytail, insert bobby pins at the top of the ponytail into the area that was backcombed in step 6.
13. Make soft, open waves in the ponytail by curling sections of the ponytail with a medium-sized curling iron.
14. Make sure you curl the hair all the way to the ends.
15. Mist with holding spray to secure the hairstyle and add shine.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: bridal ponytail hairstyles, bridesmaid ponytail hairstyles, ponytail wedding guest, ponytail wedding hairstyles for long hair, side ponytail wedding hairstyles, wedding hairstyles ponytail updos, wedding ponytail hairstyles african american, wedding ponytail with veil