Create a decorative masterpiece by weaving braids from one side of the head to the other. It’s like transforming your hair into a piece of jewelry!
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into three sections; one section above and in front of the left ear, one section above and in front of the right ear, and one section at the back. Rub moisturizing cream on all three sections to make them smooth. Gather the hair at the back of the head in a ponytail.
2. Secure the hair in front of the left ear in a hair clip. Grasp a 1-inch section of hair above the ear and divide it into two even sections.
3. Tie these sections together in a simple knot and let the ends of the hair hang loose.
4. Repeat this process another three times to make four simple knots in the hair above the left ear.
5. Bring the top sections of hair from each knot over the crown of the head and secure them temporarily on the other side of the head with a clip.
6. Repeat Steps 2 to 4 on the other side of the head so that you have four knots of hair on either side of the head. Of the hair extending from the knots, four sections will hang down on each side and four sections will be draped over the crown of the head.
7. Release the small section of hair at the front left side of the head and divide it into three sections. Create a simple braid that works its way towards the back of the head. As the braid moves backwards, integrate the loose sections of hair from the knots on this side of the head.
8. Every time you integrate a section of hair from a knot, join the section with the middle section of the braid.
9. When all four sections have been woven into the braid, secure the braid with a clip.
10. Repeat this process on the right side of the head. This time, after weaving in all the sections of hair from the knots on this side of the head, you’ll start weaving in the sections of hair draped over the head from the other knots. To do this, grasp the first section of hair from the left side of the head, bring it under the 2nd and 4th sections of hair already lying across the head, and then integrate it into the braid.
11. To integrate the next section of hair from the left side, bring it over the head and weave it under the 1st and 3rd sections of hair lying across the crown. Repeat Steps 10 and 11 with the next two sections of hair to create a woven look across the top of the head. Weave the braid to the end, integrating all the sections of hair from the other side.
12. Release the clip from the braid on the left side of the head and continue making the braid, integrating the hair from the knots on the right side of the head into the braid.
13. Integrate all four sections of loose hair into the braid, one after the other.
14. Continue braiding the hair until you reach the ends and then secure the braid with a hair elastic. Roll the braid around the base of the ponytail to conceal the hair elastic and secure it with an elastic band.
15. Repeat this process on the other side of the head. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: african braids hairstyles pictures, black braided hairstyles, box braid hairstyles, braid hairstyles for kids, braided hairstyles for short hair, braids hairstyles 2016, cornrow braid hairstyles, easy braid hairstyles