This adorable hairstyle easily transforms any young girl into a princess. Sweet and adorable, dress it up with a crescent-shaped flower accessory.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into front and back sections by making a part over the crown of the head.
2. Curl the hair that frames the face with a curling iron.
3. Secure each curl with a large clip.
4. Continue to curl all the hair in the front section in this manner.
5. Grasp a 1-inch wide section of hair at the crown of the head and backcomb it at the roots to add volume. This area will be the base for the hairstyle.
6. Secure the backcombed hair with two bobby pins, inserted to form an X shape.
7. Grasp another 1-inch section of hair and backcomb it at the roots to increase volume.
8. Draw the hair backwards and gently brush the surface for a neat appearance. Mist with a little holding spray.
9. Secure this section of hair at the base of the hairstyle with a few bobby pins.
10. Repeat this technique with another section of hair and pin in at the base with bobby pins. Each of these sections is placed this way to increase volume at the back of the head.
11. Curl the ends of these sections of hair using a curling iron.
12. Using a tail comb, make a zigzag part in the front section of the hair.
13. Brush the hair from the front towards the back and secure with bobby pins.
14. Roll the ends of this hair into loops and secure with hair clips to create a perfect finish to the hairstyle. Replace the hair clips with bobby pins and mist with hair spray to secure.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: black bridesmaids hairstyles, bridesmaid hair updo, bridesmaid hairstyles down, bridesmaid hairstyles for long hair, bridesmaid hairstyles for medium hair, bridesmaid hairstyles for short hair, bridesmaid hairstyles half up half down, simple bridesmaid hairstyles