This style is just perfect for a beautiful bridesmaid of any age. It features a pretty pattern of twisted hair that creates the illusion of butterfly wings.
1. Wash the hair, rub it with a bit of styling mousse, and blow dry it curly.
2. Roll every curled section of hair, using a large round brush, and secure the rolls with a clip. If the hair you’re styling is quite straight, you may need to make the curls using rollers. Mist with hair spray and wait for about 15 minutes.
3. Gently release the rolls of hair. Grasp a section of hair at the front of the head, to the immediate right of the middle. Twist it inwards and mist with holding spray.
4. Draw the twisted hair to the back of the head with one hand and grasp a small section of hair at the back of the head with the other hand.
5. Connect the two sections of hair with a small hair elastic to secure the twisted section of hair in place.
6. Grasp another section of hair from the front of the head, this time from the immediate left of the middle. Twist it inwards and bring it to the back of the head. Create an X with the first twisted section, drawing it over the hair elastic holding that section of hair to conceal it.
7. Grasp a small section of hair from the back of the head and join it with the twisted section of hair you’ve just drawn backwards. Secure the two sections with a hair elastic.
8. Grasp another section of hair from the front of the head, adjacent to the section you twisted backwards in Step 4, and twist it.
9. Draw the hair to the back of the head and over the second twisted section of hair to form a second X. Secure this section of hair at the back of the head with a hair elastic.
10. Continue twisting sections of hair as you draw them backwards, securing them at the back of the head so that they overlap with previous sections of hair.
11. Mist each section of hair with holding spray after you form the X-shapes to hold the twists in place and create a clean look.
12. Continue drawing sections of hair backwards like this until you reach the hairline at the back of the head.
13. When you reach the last section of hair, draw it over the last hair elastic to conceal it. Hold this section of hair in place with a hair pin.
14. Mist with strong holding spray Add a pretty floral accessory if you like.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: butterfly braid step by step, butterfly hairstyle dailymotion, butterfly hairstyle images, butterfly hairstyle kids, butterfly hairstyle youtube, butterfly hairstyles for long hair, simple butterfly hairstyle, simple butterfly hairstyle step by step