This cute quintet of twirls resembles a super serving of cinnamon buns—and is just as sweet! It’s a fabulous and fun way of giving straight hair a bit of a twirl.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Gather a section of hair immediately above the left ear that extends from the hairline to just behind the ear. Twist all of this hair tightly inwards, keeping the twist close to the scalp. Keep in mind that you’ll be dividing the hair into five sections like this.
2. Draw another section of hair, this one just below the ear, and twist it tightly inwards. Join it with the twist you started in Step 1.
3. Twist the two sections of hair together and then secure with a hair elastic close to the scalp.
4. Draw a section of hair beside the section that you twisted in Step 1. This section should start at the brow and extend just above the ear. Twist this section of hair inwards, keeping it close to the scalp.
5. Grasp a section of hair immediately below this one, starting at the nape of the neck. Twist the hair upwards, joining it with the twist above. Secure both sections of hair with a hair elastic close to the scalp.
6. Continue in this manner all around the head, connecting twists from the top with twists from the bottom.
7. At the end, you should have five ponytails on the head, each one framed by a twist on either side.
8. Hold the middle ponytail, twist it around itself, and then curl the twisted hair into a snail-like shape. Mist the hair with hair spray to hold the twist.
9. Secure the twisted hair in place by pinning the end of the twist to the hair elastic that’s holding the ponytail.
10. Repeat this process with the other four ponytails to create a total of five snail-like twists.
11. Mist each swirl of hair with hair spray, both while you’re twisting it and afterwards, to make the hairstyle smooth and secure.
12. Twist each section of hair in the same direction when you twist it around itself and when you curl it into the snail-like shape.
13. When securing each twisted section of hair, consider how all five look at the back of the head.
14. If you like, decorate each section of twisted hair with funky barrettes or accessories.
15. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: princess hairstyle step by step, princess hairstyle video, princess hairstyle with crown, princess hairstyles for kids, princess hairstyles for medium hair, princess hairstyles for short hair, princess hairstyles for weddings, princess hairstyles youtube