This sleek hairstyle is perfect for brides with fine hair. Backcombing adds volume while the twisted bun makes a perfect finish.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into three sections: a front section that extends from ear to ear and up to the brow; a middle section at the crown of the head; and a back section that includes the hair at the back. Gather the hair at the back of the head in a low ponytail.
2. Grasp a 2-inch section of hair immediately above the ponytail and backcomb it at the roots to increase volume.
3. Grasp a similar section immediately above this (closer to the crown) and backcomb it at the roots as well.
4. Draw the backcombed hair backwards and gently brush the exterior so that it is smooth and clean, but without reducing the volume. Mist with holding spray.
5. Twist and pin the backcombed hair just above the ponytail.
6. Repeat this technique to backcomb, brush, and draw back another section of hair at the top of the head. Pin this hair at the top of the ponytail.
7. Repeat this process until you reach the front of the hairline. Make sure you leave the bangs loose. You’ll have created volume at the top of the head, while leaving the ends of the hair straight and loose.
8. Gently brush back each section of hair to create a smooth surface. When backcombing the last section of hair, use an especially gentle touch in order to preserve a clean, sleek exterior.
9. Make final adjustments with the end of a tail comb and then mist with holding spray.
10. Draw a section of hair from one side of the ponytail and divide it into four sections. These sections will be used to create a 4-strand braid.
11. To make the braid, bring the rightmost section of hair towards the left by bringing it over the 2nd section, then under the 3rd section. Repeat the same process while moving in the opposite direction. Continue braiding in this way all the way to the end of the hair.
12. Bring the braided section of hair up and over the head, like a hair band. Tuck the hair under at the other side and secure with bobby pins.
13. Make a side part with the hair at the brow, then draw the hair to one side of the face and all the way to the back of the head.
14. Twist this section of hair tightly around itself and then wrap it around the base of the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: autumn swirls hair color formula, cherry cola hair highlights, chocolate chip hair color, cinnamon bun natural hair, cinnamon hair color images, cinnamon swirl hair bun, cinnamon swirl hair dye, swirl hair color