Look like a princess with this upswept double bun. Hair volume is increased in this design by wrapping the hair around cylindrical sponges!
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Brush the hair back and gather it in a high ponytail.
2. Divide the hair in the ponytail into two even sections.
3. Place a cylindrical sponge along the ends of one section of the ponytail and roll the hair downwards around the sponge, all the way to the roots.
4. When rolling the hair around the sponge, make it just as tight as when you roll hair around a roller. It’s important to roll the hair tightly so that the shape of the sponge is preserved.
5. Wrap the sponge (now wrapped with hair) in a ring around the base of the ponytail and secure in place with bobby pins.
6. Using your fingers, gently massage the hair that’s wrapped around the sponge in order to cover the entire area of the sponge.
7. To secure the wrapped hair, insert bobby pins all around it.
8. Brush out the other section of the ponytail.
9. Wrap this section of hair around another cylindrical sponge, from the ends of the hair all the way to the roots, just as you did with the first section of hair.
10. Wrap the hair tightly so that the shape of the sponge is preserved.
11. Continue rolling the hair until you reach the roots.
12. Form a ring with the wrapped sponge and place it on top of the first ring of hair. Make sure the ends of the wrapped sponge meet at the bottom of the head and then secure them together with bobby pins.
13. Secure the second ring on top of the first ring with bobby pins.
14. Massage the hair around the second ring, as you did with the first ring, until the entire sponge is concealed by hair.
15. Tuck in any stray ends of hair using a tail comb. Mist with holding spray.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: cute natural hairstyles for short hair, easy hairstyles for natural hair, hairstyles for medium length natural hair, protective hairstyles for short natural hair, short natural african american hairstyles, short natural curly hairstyles, short natural hairstyles, very short natural hairstyles