This playful style is perfect for a young bridesmaid. To make the bridesmaid feel even more special, add a few real flowers.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair.
2. Divide the hair into front and back sections by making a part over the top of the head and towards the back, from one ear to the other.
3. Collect the hair at the back of the head in a high ponytail.
4. Curl the hair framing the face using a small curling iron.
5. To help secure the curl, mist each section of hair with holding spray before curling it.
6. Let each curl set for about 10 seconds before gently releasing the hair from the curling iron.
7. When all the hair at the front of the head has been curled, move to the back of the head and continue curling sections of hair.
8. Repeat this technique all around the head.
9. Loosen the curls gently with your fingers to create a soft, wavy look.
10. Gently draw the hair at the front of the head towards the back and gather it in a high ponytail.
11. Make sure you leave the waves in the hair as you draw each section backwards to make the ponytail.
12. Be sure to leave a few curls loose around the face as you gather the rest of them into the ponytail. This creates a more graceful look.
13. Using bobby pins, secure the upswept hair all around the ponytail.
14. Draw the hair in the ponytail upwards and pin it so that it hangs in a loose, casual manner all around the ponytail.
15. Mist the hair with holding spray to secure the hairstyle.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: curly hair updos, curly hairstyles 2016, curly hairstyles for medium hair, curly hairstyles for short hair, hairstyles for curly frizzy hair, hairstyles for curly hair for school, hairstyles for curly hair men, hairstyles for naturally curly hair