Make the most of straight hair by using it to create this dainty doublebraided design. It’s a simple technique that looks simply lovely.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Make a middle part from the brow to the nape of the head to divide the hair into two even sections. Draw out several sections of hair on one side of the part and secure each section with a small hair clip.
2. Grasp two small sections of hair at the hairline.
3. Twist each section around itself and then bring the top section over the bottom section to make an X.
4. Grasp the first section of hair that you secured in Step 1 and place it between the two sections of hair forming the X.
5. Twist this section of hair into the twisted sections and then let it hang loose, leaving the hair clip at the end. Continue drawing the two main twisted sections of hair towards the back of the head. These sections should look a bit like a twisted rope.
6. Grasp the next section of hair that you secured in Step 1. Twist it into the rope of hair and then let it hang loose. Draw the rope of twisted hair backwards and then integrate the next section of hair into it in the same manner. Repeat this technique until you’ve twisted all the pinned sections of hair into the rope.
7. Secure the end of the rope at the back of the head with a hair clip. Don’t remove the hair clips from the bottom of each section of hair.
8. Grasp two small sections of hair at the hairline, below the sections you used to make the first twisted rope.
9. Twist each section around itself and then twist them together to make an X.
10. Grasp the first section of hair that you secured in Step 1 and place it between the two sections of hair forming the X. Twist the hair into the X and then let it hang loose. Continue drawing the rope of hair backwards, twisting in all the sections of hair that you twisted into the first rope to make a second twisted rope.
11. When all the sections have been twisted in, pin the ends of the two twisted ropes together at the back of the head.
12. Repeat this process on the other side of the head and then pin the ends of all four twisted ropes together.
13. Remove the hair clips on both sides of the head.
14. At the back of the head, twist together the twisted sections to create a rope of hair hanging down the back of the head. Secure with a hair elastic. Add a bow or hair accessory at the top of the rope to finish it off. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: best hairstyle for gowns, debut hairstyles curly hair, debut hairstyles for long hair, debut hairstyles for short hair, double bun half up half down, double buns natural hair, double buns short hair, double buns tutorial, easy hairstyles to wear to a wedding, hair style meal, hairstyle for debut party, low double buns, passa hairstyle, space buns half up half down, space buns tutorial, two buns hairstyle black