This exquisite design creates a gentle wave in naturally straight hair. The knot contrasts beautifully with the ponytail and a tiny flower softens the entire look.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Make a triangular part at the brow and gather the hair at the front of the head in a clip.
2. Gather the rest of the hair in a low ponytail at the back of the head, slightly to the side, and mist with holding spray.
3. Secure the hair at the back of the head by making a line of bobby pins, extending from the neck upwards. Make sure the hair is firmly secured by the pins.
4. Place a tail comb on top of the line of bobby pins and brush the hair over the comb.
5. Wrap the hair over the comb to create a banana shape and arrange the ends of the hair downwards.
6. Insert a large hair clip into the wrapped hair, from the bottom upwards, to secure the twist firmly on the head.
7. Remove the comb from the twist and insert bobby pins all along the seam to reinforce the twist.
8. Roll the ends of hair that extend from the twist around hot rollers. Let the hair set for about 10 minutes.
9. Release the hair at the front of the head from the clip and gently brush it to one side and towards the back.
10. Pin this hair at the top of the twisted hair and mist with holding spray to secure it.
11. Style the ends of the hair upwards.
12. Insert bobby pins some distance from the ends to secure the hair. Draw the ends of the hair downwards over the pins to form a loop. Pin the ends to secure the loop.
13. Release the hair from the rollers, one at a time.
14. Gently brush out the curls with a wide-tooth comb, keeping the waves big and soft.
15. Mist the entire length of the hair with holding spray to preserve the waves for the entire evening.
16. To place the veil, insert the comb directly above the twisted area of the hair design. When removing the veil, make sure you pull out the comb in the exact opposite direction.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: elegant haircut, elegant haircuts, elegant haircuts for round faces, elegant hairstyles for black hair, elegant hairstyles long hair, elegant long hairstyles, elegant updo hairstyles, simple elegant hairstyles for medium hair