Bring fairytale beauty to your special night with this elegant design. Perfectly decorated with a floral hair accessory.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Make a part down the middle and gather a section of hair at the front of the head, on one side of the part. Roll the hair downwards around a roller and secure. Repeat on the other side of the part.
2. Making your way towards the back of the head, curl another section of hair. This time, use a medium-sized curling iron to roll the hair. Hold the curl in place with a large hair clip.
3. Repeat step 2 by rolling sections of hair all over the head. Spray each rolled section with a little holding spray to hold the curl in place.
4. Allow the curled hair to set for about 10 minutes, then remove the clip from each curl and gently open the curl with your fingers.
5. Gently backcomb each curl to increase volume.
6. Brush out the hair gently without reducing the volume.
7. Mist the hair with holding spray, then draw a curl from the front of the head towards the back and hold it in place with a bobby pin.
8. Take another section of hair from the front, backcomb it at the roots, then draw it towards the back of the head and pin it in place.
9. Gently release the hair at the front of the face from the roller.
10. Gather a section of hair from the front of the head and draw it towards the back. Make sure the curl remains. Pin the hair at the back of the head.
11. Divide a hair extension into three even sections and make a simple braid. Grasp the braid at one end and push the braided hair towards the other end, leaving one part of the hair straight and flat.
12. This technique produces a braid with an interesting texture.
13. Pin one end of the braid above one ear, and bring the braid around the front of the head, like a hair band.
14. Bring the braid towards the back of the head and affix it with bobby pins to the hair at the back of the head.
15. Mist with holding spray to secure the hairstyle. Affix a hair accessory at the back of the head with bobby pins.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: disney princess hairstyles for long hair, disney princess hairstyles for short hair, fairytale hairstyle tutorial, fairytale hairstyles for short hair, fairytale princess hairstyles, how to do disney princess hairstyles, princess hairstyles for medium hair, princess hairstyles with tiara