This artistic hairstyle looks wonderfully delicate, but is actually quite secure. This means you can wear it to any affair and really have fun with it!
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Make tiny parts to separate the hair at either side of the head, just in front of the ears. Gather the hair at the top of the head in a ponytail, and gather the rest of the hair at the back of the head.
2. Divide the small section of hair at the right side of the head into three even sections and start making a braid.
3. Continue braiding the hair to form a small, tight braid.
4. Grasp one of the sections of hair in the braid and push the other two sections towards the root to make the braid even tighter. Secure the end of the braid to the ponytail at the back of the head with bobby pins.
5. Make a similar braid on the left side of the head and secure it to the ponytail at the back of the head.
6. Draw the hair gathered at the top of the head backwards, wrap it around the base of the ponytail, and secure with bobby pins.
7. Divide the ponytail at the back of the head into two even halves.
8. Set aside the right half of the ponytail for later styling, and grasp the left half in your hand. Grasp a section of hair from the right side of the ponytail section you are holding. This section should be about one-fifth the size of this ponytail half. Divide it into 3 even sections and begin making a braid.
9. Every time you weave in the rightmost section of the braid, add a small section of hair from the rest of this ponytail half.
10. Continue braiding the hair in this half of the ponytail. Since you are adding hair to one side of the braid only, the hair you add will really stick out.
11. When you reach the end of the braid, secure it with a hair elastic. You should be able to clearly see the sections of hair that are connected along the braid.
12. Fold the braid forwards and secure with hair pins.
13. Repeat the same technique with the hair on the other side of the ponytail.
14. Secure the braid to the scalp with bobby pins. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: waterfall hairstyle easy, waterfall hairstyle for short hair, waterfall hairstyle self, waterfall hairstyle step by step, waterfall hairstyle step by step video, waterfall hairstyle video, waterfall hairstyle video download, waterfall hairstyle with curls