Evoke the romance of a 1920s film with this classic design. Feminine and elegant, it features a smooth wave at the front and an indulgently wrapped back.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Mark a triangular part at the brow and gather the hair at the front of the head in a clip.
2. Gather the rest of the hair in a low ponytail at the back of the head, slightly to the side.
3. Affix three hairnets to a pin and secure them to the ponytail. Make sure you select hairnets that match the color of the hair.
4. Divide the hair into three sections. Backcomb one section from the roots to increase volume.
5. Gently brush the top layer of this section and mist with holding spray.
6. Wrap this section of hair with a hairnet.
7. Repeat the same procedure with the other two sections of hair.
8. Remove the hair clip from the hair at the front of the head. Mist the hair with holding spray and style with a wave iron to create waves.
9. Make sure the waves reach the ends of the hair and then let the hair cool for about 5 minutes.
10. Return to the back of the head and make a basic braid using the three groups of hair wrapped in the hairnets.
11. Make sure you don’t make the braid too tight because you want to preserve the volume. Secure the end of the braid with an elastic band.
12. Gently draw the wavy hair from the front of the head towards the braid. Make sure you don’t damage the waves.
13. Secure this hair at the top of the braid with bobby pins.
14. Sweep the braid upwards to leave the neck bare and position as desired at the back of the head.
15. Secure the braid with bobby pins and mist with holding spray.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: african american braids for the beach, beach braid tutorial, black hair braids for the beach, easy diy hairstyles for medium hair, glamorous hairstyles for long hair, glamorous hairstyles for medium length hair, glamorous hairstyles for short hair, how to do beach braids