This upswept design adds height and elegance. The neck is left enticingly bare and the loose strands of hair are enchanting.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into front and back sections with a part that extends over the crown of the head. Make a side part in the front section of hair. Grasp a 2-inch section of hair immediately behind the crown of the head and crimp with a wave iron.
2. Mist each section of hair with holding spray before crimping it with the wave iron.
3. Crimp all the hair in the back section of the hair, all the way to the ends.
4. Collect some of the crimped hair in a high ponytail at the back of the head.
5. Gather the hair at the front of the head, from one brow line to the other, and backcomb it at the roots to add volume.
6. Twist the hair gently at the roots to increase volume and then draw the hair towards the back of the head. Secure the hair above the ponytail with bobby pins.
7. Brush the hair at the sides of the head upwards and towards the back. Secure at the base of the ponytail with bobby pins.
8. Divide the hair in the ponytail into two sections and twist each section around itself.
9. Roll the two twisted sections of hair together, like a rope. Make sure the twisted hair remains loose and interesting.
10. Hold the end of the twisted rope of hair and draw out strands of hair all along the length of it to make the texture even more interesting.
11. Secure the end of the hair with an elastic band.
12 Roll the twisted rope of hair around the base of the ponytail.
13. Make sure you don’t twist the hair too tightly, since that could diminish the interesting texture you’ve created.
14. Secure the rolled and twisted hair to the scalp using as many bobby pins as necessary.
15. Mist the hairstyle with holding spray to secure it. Draw out a few strands around the face to soften the style and frame the face.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: girl hairstyles, glam hairstyles for medium length hair, glamorous hairstyles for medium length hair, hair cutting style for female, haircut ideas for long hair, hairstyle female, hairstyles for medium hair, new hair style for boys, new hair style for female, short hairstyles