Playful waves give this hairstyle its elegant and distinct appearance. Perfect for a bride who loves retro, it’s ideal for showing off an interesting hair accessory.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Mark off a section, about 1-inch wide, from the crown of the head to the brow and then gather the rest of the hair in a low ponytail at the back of the head.
2. Roll the hair at the front of the head (the hair that isn’t in the ponytail) into several curls using a small curling iron. Secure the curls with large hair clips.
3. Twist the hair in the ponytail around itself to form a rope.
4. Roll the twisted hair around itself to form a shape resembling a cinnamon bun. Secure the bun to the head with bobby pins.
5. Draw a few strands of hair out of the twisted roll to create a casual, loose look.
6. Drawing out these strands of hair helps to increase the volume of the hairstyle and gives it a new and interesting texture.
7. Release the hair clips from the curled hair at the front of the head and loosen the curls with your fingers.
8. Gently brush out the hair and bring it to one side of the head.
9. Once the curls are released, the hair will have a gentle wave.
10. Using a metallic butterfly clip, secure the hair at the front of the head just above the wavy part of the hair.
11. Gently brush the hair and style it with your fingers to create another wave.
12. Insert another clip at the end of the second wave to secure the wave in place.
13. Continue shaping waves in this manner all the way along the length of the hair.
14. Mist the hair with holding spray from a distance of about 8 inches and then dry with a diffuser.
15. Wait for about 10 minutes and then gently remove the clips from the hair. Secure the hairstyle with bobby pins.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: ancient greek hairstyles, ancient greek hairstyles for kids, goddess hairstyles braids, goddess hairstyles for black hair, greek goddess hairstyles for prom, greek goddess hairstyles pinned half updos, greek hairstyles for short hair, greek hairstyles men