Here’s a pretty triangular design, made from several knotted sections of hair. It’s simple to do, but really impressive. Dress it up with colorful accessories if you like.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair straight. Gather a square section of hair above the middle of the brow.
2. Twist this section of hair around your fingers to make a loop.
3. Pull the ends of the hair through the loop.
4. Pull the ends gently to create a simple knot.
5. Gather the hair at the hairline to the left of this section. Draw the hair upwards, twist it into a loop, and pull the ends through the loop to form a knot.
6. Repeat Step 5 on the other side of the head to form a third knot. Gather the ends of all three knots at the back of the head and secure with a clip.
7. Gather a section of hair on the left side of the head, below the first section, and tie it in a knot. Repeat this process on the other side of the head. Bring the hair extending from both knots over the middle back of the head and tie them together in a knot.
8. Add sections of hair to each section extending from this knot, making the sections longer and thicker. Tie these two sections together to make a knot at the back of the head.
9. Add another section of hair to each of the sections extending from the knot and tie the sections in another knot.
10. Continue knotting the hair in this manner at the back of the head.
11. When you reach the nape of the neck, tie the two sections of hair in a knot.
12. Secure the hair after the last knot with a hair elastic.
13. Tuck the ends of hair after the elastic under the last knot.
14. Hold these ends in place with bobby pins.
15. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: hairstyle after applying oil, hairstyles for greasy hair youtube, hairstyles for greasy roots, hairstyles for oiled hair, hairstyles for oily hair pinterest, hairstyles to hide greasy hair, indian hairstyles for oily hair, second day hairstyles