This elegant style is ideal for dressing up your teenage bridesmaid. Add a decorative bobby pin or beaded necklace to accessorize with ease.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide the hair into front and back sections by making a part that runs over the crown of the head.
2. Gather a section of hair at the back of the head into a high ponytail.
3. Divide the hair at the front of the head into three sections. Mist the middle section with holding spray.
4. Brush back this section of hair until it is smooth and then draw it towards the ponytail.
5. Secure the hair at the base of the ponytail with bobby pins.
6. Draw back the hair on the left and right sides of the face in the same way, brushing it until it is smooth and pinning it securely near the base of the ponytail. Leave a few strands of hair around the face to create a softer look.
7. Draw the hair in the ponytail upwards and backcomb it at the roots.
8. Backcomb all of the hair in the ponytail for maximum volume.
9. Mist the ponytail with holding spray, at a distance of about 8 inches, to keep the volume.
10. Gently brush the hair on the exterior of the ponytail for a soft look.
11. Brush this part of the ponytail until the ponytail is shaped like a ball and has a smooth exterior. Mist the ponytail with holding spray to secure the shape.
12. With a rolling movement, draw the ends of the hair in the ponytail towards the base of the ponytail.
13. Secure the ends of the ponytail to the scalp with bobby pins. Use more bobby pins to secure the ball-shaped ponytail all around.
14. Mist the entire ponytail with holding spray. Draw out a few strands of hair to give the ball a bit more volume.
15. Mist the entire hairstyle with holding spray to set the look.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: lovely hairstyles easy to do, lovely hairstyles for long hair, lovely hairstyles for medium hair, lovely hairstyles for school, lovely hairstyles for short hair, lovely hairstyles skyrim, lovely hairstyles step by step, skyrim hairstyles male