In this romantic hairstyle, several sections of hair are whirled together beautifully to create an unusual decoration. Naturally beautiful.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Roll the hair at the front of the head with hot rollers.
2. Curl the hair at the back of the head with a large curling iron.
3. Use hair clips to secure each of the sections of hair you curled with the curling iron.
4. Repeat this technique with the rest of the hair.
5. Let the curls set for about 10 minutes, then release the hairclips and let the curls loosen.
6. Gently release the rollers around the face and use your fingers to gently open the curls into waves.
7. Draw two sections of wavy hair from the front of the head towards the back. Secure the two sections in the middle of the head with bobby pins, inserted in an X shape. This serves as the base of the hairstyle.
8. Using a wide-tooth comb, work on one section of hair at a time. Brush each section and draw it back, from the front of the head to the back. Pin the sections of hair to the base of the hairstyle in a way that preserves the curls.
9. Make sure you retain the waves in the hair as you draw the sections from the front of the head to the back.
10. Gather the hair at the back of the head, to the right of the hairstyle base.
11. To create an asymmetrical look, draw more sections of hair towards the right side of the head. Mist with holding spray to secure.
12. Insert a rattail comb into the base of the hairstyle and draw the section of hair around the comb.
13. Secure the hair with hair clips, then insert another comb (or remove the previous comb and reuse it) into another point in the hairstyle, and draw the hair around it (in the other direction).
14. Mist the hair with a little holding spray and wait a few minutes for it to set. Insert bobby pins to secure the hair and then remove the hair clips.
15. To finish the hairstyle, draw out a few sections of hair to create a soft, natural look.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: mermaid hairstyle step by step, mermaid hairstyle tutorial, mermaid hairstyles easy, mermaid hairstyles for kids, mermaid hairstyles for long hair, mermaid hairstyles for medium hair, mermaid hairstyles for short hair, mermaids hair color