For a bridesmaid who wants a touch of sophistication, this hairstyle is a dream come true. Increase the elegance by dressing it up with a strand of pretty pearls.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Mist with holding spray to ensure the style holds better. Divide the hair into front and back sections by making a part over the top of the head and towards the back, from one ear to the other.
2. Gather the hair at the back of the head in a ponytail.
3. Divide the hair at the front of the head into three sections, so that the middle section is above the brow and the other sections are on either side of the face.
4. Draw the sections on the right and left sides of the face towards the back of the head and secure with bobby pins at the base of the ponytail.
5. Mist the hair with holding spray before brushing it backwards.
6. Leave a few strands of hair loose around the face for a softer look.
7. All the hair should now be affixed at one point, at the back of the head in the center.
8. Place a bit of wax on your palms and rub it along the hair in the ponytail.
9. Divide the hair in the ponytail into two sections and braid each section into a loose braid. Secure the end of each braid with an elastic band.
10. Grasp the end of one braid with one hand and push the hair in the braid towards the scalp with the other hand.
11. This technique gives the braid an interesting texture.
12. Wrap the braids around the base of the ponytail and secure with bobby pins.
13. Repeat this technique with the other braid.
14. Position the braids to achieve the desired look and secure with bobby pins.
15. Gently pull strands of hair from both braids to increase the volume of the hairstyle. Mist with holding spray.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: disney princess hairstyles, easy princess hairstyles, princess hairstyle with crown, princess hairstyles for kids, princess hairstyles for short hair, princess hairstyles for weddings, princess hairstyles games, princess hairstyles youtube