Create a curved crown of braids around the head with this simple style. It’s suitable for any age or event. Just right if you’ve got a fantastic dress to show off!
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Make a middle part from the brow to the nape of the neck to divide the hair into two even sections.
2. Grasp a section of hair at the hairline above the left ear. Divide it into three sections and begin making a French braid.
3. Every time you weave a section of hair into the braid, integrate a bit more hair.
4. The sections of hair that you add to the braid should be about ¾-inch wide. Allow the braid to move downwards gently as it makes it way around the head.
5. Comb out the hair sections before integrating them into the braid so that they are smooth and tidy.
6. Continue braiding the hair until you reach the part that runs down the middle of the hair. Secure the end of the braid with a hair elastic.
7. Move to the front of the hair on the other side of the head and start making another braid, using the same technique as you did for the first one.
8. Secure the end of the braid with a hair elastic.
9. Insert bobby pins in an X-shape onto each braid, a couple of inches below the crown of the head, to create a base for gathering the hair.
10. Fold up one of the braids so that the end of it is at the X of bobby pins.
11. Secure the braid with a few bobby pins.
12. Adjust the braid so that it creates a frame for the face.
13. Repeat this process with the second braid. Tuck in the ends of the braid to conceal them and secure with hair pins.
14. Carefully draw out small sections of hair from under the braid to soften the hairstyle a bit. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: disney princess hairstyles, easy princess hairstyles, princess hairstyle with crown, princess hairstyles for kids, princess hairstyles for long hair, princess hairstyles for medium hair, princess hairstyles for short hair, princess hairstyles youtube