Who says you need long hair to create a long luscious design at your wedding? In this hairstyle, short hair is enhanced with long curled extensions.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Brush the hair back and gather it in a high ponytail. Make sure the ponytail is tight.
2. Select hair extensions that match your hair color and affix them to the ponytail.
3. Using a double-barrel curling iron, roll a section of hair between the two prongs to make an X shape.
4. Hold the hair in the curling iron for about 10 seconds and then release gently.
5. Roll the same section of hair with just one prong of the curling iron to create small, styled curls.
6. Roll the hair carefully and make an effort to get right to the ‘root’ of the extension.
7. Continue in this manner, rolling each section of hair first with the double-barrel curling iron and then with a single curling iron, until the entire hair extension has been curled.
8. To ensure that the hairstyle lasts for a long time, mist a little holding spray on each section of hair before curling it.
9. To add volume, grasp a curl at the end and push back the hair towards the roots with your fingers.
10. Push back the hair all the way to the root to give the entire curl a soft natural look.
11. Repeat this technique with all of the curls in the hairstyle, for a really full look.
12. After pushing back the curls, gently pull it back to its previous state.
13. Repeat this technique with all the hair.
14. To create a playful hairstyle, use bobby pins to secure the hair all around the head.
15. Use a mirror when pinning the curls. In this way you can ensure that the curls you pin at the back create the effect you want when they are seen from the front.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: how to get beach waves hair with a straightener, how to get beach wavy hair, how to get wavy hair overnight, how to get wavy hair without heat, waves black hair, waves hair, waves hair boy, waves hair men