Feeling bold and beautiful? This style is the way to show it! All the hair is drawn backwards, leaving a clean front and dramatic back.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Separate the hair into top and bottom sections with a round part that runs from above the left eyebrow, around the back of the head, and to the right eyebrow. Secure each section with a hair elastic.
2. Brush the top section of hair forward.
3. Secure this section of hair with bobby pins about 1 inch in front of the hair elastic to create a small bump at the crown of the head.
4. Gently brush the hair in this section backwards and then wrap a hair elastic around the middle of it.
5. Gently backcomb the hair between the hair elastic and the bobby pins you inserted in Step 3 to increase volume.
6. Draw this section of hair towards the back of the head, fold it over the bump you created at the top, and bring it over the hair elastic.
7. Brush the top of the hair so that it is smooth and wrap a hair elastic around it, leaving the long ends loose.
8. Divide the hair in the bottom section into two even sections.
9. Secure these sections on either side of the head with bobby pins.
10. Place the top section of hair between the divided bottom sections and secure it with bobby pins.
11. Grasp the bottom left section of hair and fold it towards the center.
12. Secure it at the back of the head with bobby pins.
13. Repeat this process with the hair in the bottom right section and secure it with bobby pins.
14. Pin a decorative hair clip at the back of the head to hide the bobby pins and complete the look. Mist with holding spray.
Fabulous Teen Hairstyles
A Step-by-step Guide to 34 Beautiful Styles
More from my site
Tags: easy royal hairstyles, royal bun hairstyles, royal hairstyle for man, royal hairstyles for short hair, royal hairstyles salon, royal hairstyles step by step, royal hairstyles training academy and salon, royal updo hairstyles