1. Start with a deep side part.
2. Divide a section of hair near your part into three sections and begin a Dutch French Braid.
3. Continue braiding, making sure to keep the braid tight and close to your hairline.
4. This is what the other side should look like.
5. Bring in those new sections from the opposite side of your head.
6. When you run out of hair to add in, just continue a regular three-strand braid all the way down.
7. Pancake the braid and spread those sections of hair. That is where the style goes from pretty to absolutely stunning. People don’t realize it’s just you’re regular Dutch Braid because the braid is so full and beautiful. After you’ve pancaked the braid, go ahead and tie it off with a clear elastic band and spray with hair spray.
The New Braiding Handbook
60 Modern Twists on The Classic Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: 2 side dutch braids, double dutch braid youtube, mermaid side dutch braid, side dutch braid ponytail, side dutch braid short hair, side dutch braid with curls, side dutch fishtail braid, two side dutch braids