Keep the neck beautifully bare with this romantic hairstyle. It features soft curls that are folded and then tucked at the back of the head.
1. Wash and blow dry the hair. Divide it into four sections: a triangular section at the bangs; two small sections that extend from the crown of the head over each ear; and one section at the back of the head.
2. Gather the hair at the back of the head in a low ponytail.
3. Draw the hair over one ear towards the back of the head. Make sure the hair is brushed flat and close to the scalp and then wrap it tightly around the base of the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins. Repeat this technique with the hair over the other ear as well.
4. Mist the hair at the front of the head with holding spray and then curl using a small curling iron.
5. Use the same curling iron to curl the hair in the ponytail.
6. Hold each section in the curling iron for about 10 seconds before releasing it to ensure a firm curl.
7. Spread a little wax on your hand and rub the wax along the length of each curl to give it a soft, smooth look.
8. Once all the curls have been treated with wax, draw the curls from the front of the head towards the back in a single, thick group.
9. Secure these curls at the base of the ponytail with bobby pins.
10. Secure each curled section of hair separately by twisting the end of the curl and securing it with a bobby pin.
11. Insert the closed side of the pin through the hair that is drawn into the ponytail.
12. Imagine you are inserting the bobby pin into the hair in the same way as you would insert a sewing needle into fabric. The end of the bobby pin should be secured inside the ponytail.
13. Repeat this technique with all the curled sections of hair, pinning them to the hair in the ponytail.
14. Secure a different section of hair each time.
15. Make sure that the curls are well-coated with wax before you begin pinning them, since this makes it easier to handle the curls. Mist with holding spray.
Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles
A Step-by-Step Guide to 34 Spectacular Hairstyles
More from my site
Tags: how to do side swept hairstyles, one side hairstyle for man, side swept bangs hairstyles, side swept hairstyles for long hair, side swept hairstyles for medium length hair, side swept hairstyles for prom, side swept hairstyles for short hair, side swept hairstyles for weddings